Tuesday 6 December 2011

The Christening

At last, the new home of my blog.  Over the last two years, I've been blogging as Lipstick on Lipstick & Dipstick's blog, and also I blogged on my Jukebox Novel website, too, but this will be the catchall for me, where I can blast off about anything my little heart desires.

For this first post, I'll share some info about a book I've recently listened to that has been a huge inspiration to me.  No surprise, it's by Wayne Dyer.  It's called 10 Secrets for Success and Inner Peace.  Brilliant piece of work, per usual.  It's a relatively short read/listen.  It only took about 90 minutes and it was best savoured in small bites.  A secret of two first thing in the morning and then one or two right around lunch.  Repeat each day until you've devoured all his wisdom.

Another one of his books changed my life many years ago and was quite enlightening.  I highly recommend that one, too: The Power of Intention.  

Here is a little sample of his brilliance:



No comments:

Post a Comment